Skip To Main Content

New Student Enrollment

New Student Enrollment
Flagler Schools

Flagler Schools' New Student Enrollment packet is now live! 

Do you need to register your child for school because you're new to the Flagler County area? Is your child gearing up for VPK? If so, our all-digital 2024-2025 New Student Enrollment is where you need to begin. Visit the New Student Enrollment section under the Students and Families tab of the district website. There, you will find instructions along with the forms necessary for both new and transfer students.

In addition to the required new student packet, the following documents are required:

  • Birth certificate
  • Department of Health 680 Immunization Form
  • Department of Health 3040 Physical Form
  • Proof of residency
  • Guardianship or custody papers if your student is living with someone other than their parents/legal guardians

Need help with enrolling a new student at Flagler Schools? Contact the registrar for your child's school. To determine your child's school assignment, visit the SchoolSite Locator. This visual map application will help you easily find your child's assigned school.

Remember: The New Student Enrollment packet is for students who have never attended Flagler Schools. If you're enrolling an existing student for the 2024-2025 school year, visit the Annual Registration section. You'll be routed to the Parent Portal. If you need help with enrolling an existing student, visit our Parent Portal Instructions page or contact your school's registrar.