Parent Teacher Organization
Wadsworth Elementary School invites all parents and teachers to participate in our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). The PTO promotes communication between families, staff, and the community in order to enhance educational and extracurricular experiences for our students, and support our school's goals.
- Encourage parents to assist with various school activities/functions/services.
- Provide financial assistance to grade levels for field trips and other activities benefitting WES students.
- Foster a community atmosphere.
- Support the mission and vision of the school and school district.
Please view our bylaws for a complete description of our policies and procedures.
Any parent, guardian, or other adult standing in loco parentis for a student at the school may be a member. The principal and any employed staff member whose home school is Wadsworth Elementary may be a member. Community members with interests benefitting WES students may be members. All members must register each school or when newly enrolled to be considered a registered member, which affords that member voting privileges.
2022-23 Meeting Schedule
All PTO meetings are held in the Wadsworth Elementary School Media Center.
- August 30, 2022, 5:30 pm
- October 19, 2022, 5:30 pm
- January 18, 2023, 5:30 pm
- March 29, 2023, 5:30 pm
Please email email@example.com for more information, or use the WES PTO Registration Form linked below.